Northside house fire caused by food left on stove, fire crews sa - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Northside house fire caused by food left on stove, fire crews say

Posted: Updated:
NORTHSIDE, OH (FOX19) -

A Northside fire that broke out in a house this morning was caused by food left unattended on the stove, fire crews say.

The fire started around 3:30 a.m. at 2690 Firtree Court.

When fire crews arrived everyone was out of the house and heavy fire was coming from the back of the house.

Officials say they were able to put out the fire in about 15 minutes.

The fire caused about $30,000 in damages and displaced two people.

Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow