Electrical box catches fire inside a Sharonville business - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Electrical box catches fire inside a Sharonville business

The fire started inside Standard Aero in Sharonville (Photo: FOX19) The fire started inside Standard Aero in Sharonville (Photo: FOX19)
SHARONVILLE, OH (FOX19) -

Dozens of workers are safe after an overnight business fire in Sharonville.

Fire crews were called to Standard Aero Shipping at 1150 Mosteller Road around 1:30 Friday morning.

Investigators say an electrical box inside caught fire.

According to Sharonville Fire officials, a sprinkler system kept the flames contained to one area of the building until crews arrived.

No word on a dollar amount of damage.

According to Standard Aero's website, the company is the world's largest independent small gas and turbine engine and accessory repair facility.

Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly