We're off to another chilly start with temperatures hovering in the low 30s under cloudy skies. The morning low should dip to 32 by daybreak. Later, we rebound nicely with plenty of sunshine. How warm will it feel, and what time can you start shedding that winter coat? FOX19 NOW Meteorologist Frank Marzullo has your extended forecast.
Here's what you can see this morning on FOX19 NOW:
1. Reporter Dan Wells is out at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport with an in-depth look at why it costs so much to fly out of our region's main airport as the number of flights drop. Tune in at 4:30 a.m. to see what the airport's dominant carrier, Delta Air Lines, and the airport chief executive officer, have to say.
2. Reporter Kendall Herold is live in Covington, where plans for a drug treatment facility at the old St. Elizabeth North Hospital building fell through. What happened, and what's next for Transitions, Inc., which says it needs more space to fight the heroin epidemic.
You won't want to miss today's guests:
1. Did you know seaweed contains up to 10 times more calcium than milk? Tune in at 8:45 a.m. as Shannon Gierl of Radiant by Nature brings in several super-foods and highlights their benefits and why you need to add them to your diet.
2. Cincinnati Bengals Linebacker Vinny Rey will be live in our studio at 9:25 a.m., fresh off the team's sweet Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars. You won't want to miss what he's talking about this morning, and how can you help.
3. A couple of Radio City Rockettes are in our studio via satellite at 9:35 a.m. with a sneak preview of the iconic Radio City Christmas Spectacular and why you'll want to make this the year you take your family.
All this and more on FOX19 NOW Morning News
Have a great Monday!
Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.