Good morning!It's cloudy and 53 degrees
. The sun is expected to come out later, but temperatures won't make it much warmer. Tune in to watch FOX19 NOW's meteorologist Frank Marzullo's
forecast and why he is be predicting we may see the season's first trace of snow.Today on FOX19 NOW Morning News
1. How will the city of Cincinnati spend its $18 million budget surplus
? Reporter Dan Wells is out in Camp Washington at the city's salt dome getting the latest on this developing story that could impact your winter commute.
2. Reporter Miranda Del Pozo is live in one community who is using a new social media campaign
to make sure its residents get to the polls next week. Tune into FOX19 NOW Morning News to find out which community and what they are doing.
3. If you don't have your Halloween costume, tune in at 9:05 a.m. to learn how to make your own using everyday household items.
4. Parents, when are out trick-or-treating with you kids Friday, you might see a teal pumpkin. Tune in at 8:10 a.m. to find out what it means and how it can help your kids trick-or-treat.Here's what you missed overnight and what you can see this morning on FOX19 NOW
1. The Royals blew out the Giants 10-0 in Game 6 of the World Series
. Tune in tonight for Game 7 on FOX19 NOW.
2. A common type of Enterovirus has been confirmed
in our area. With no vaccine or specific treatment available, find out the latest and what health officials are doing.All this and more on FOX19 NOW Morning News.
Remember, you can always connect with us on Twitter
.Copyright 2014 WXIX. All right reserved.