1. We know you have them, and you want to share: Pictures of your kids, pets or anything in Halloween costumes!
2. A former Cincinnati police officer was sentenced to prison. What did he do, and why is it such a betrayal of public trust?
3. A cancer patient who made headlines after publicly announcing her decision to end her life on Nov. 1 has changed her mind. Why, and what's next for this woman whose story has sparked national attention.
Other top stories to read:
1.An 11-year-old is missing in one local community. What happened, and when was she last seen?
2. What did a nurse do today to defy Maine's voluntary quarantine for health care workers who treated Ebola patients? She says there's no need for seclusion, but a state trooper in a cruiser followed her.
3. Apple CEO Tim Cook came out today with a public declaration. The disclosure makes him the highest profile business CEO to do this.
4. Work was completed Monday on hundreds of new and better lighting in and around the University of Cincinnati. Duke Energy officials are hard at work on another project with university and city officials. What is it?
5. A 14-year-old girl is fighting for her life after she was hit by a vehicle and critically injured in Mt. Airy this morning. How old is the driver who struck her?
Watch these stories and more along with your latest breaking news, traffic and weather on FOX19 NOW.
Remember, you can always follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Enjoy your afternoon and evening!
Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.
A wintry mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain has blanketed a large swath of the South, trailed by a blast of frigid air that could approach record low temperatures.Full Story >
Charges for the children's parents that may include torture and child endangerment could come Wednesday and a court appearance is scheduled for Thursday, authorities said.Full Story >
The push to lift Indiana's decades-old ban on Sunday carryout alcohol sales has cleared another legislative hurdle.Full Story >
An Indiana Senate committee overwhelmingly voted down legislation that would have allowed grocery stores, pharmacies and gas stations to sell cold beer.Full Story >
Republican leaders are racing against a Friday deadline for pushing a short-term spending bill through Congress.Full Story >
The development brought to the forefront questions about White House efforts to control what the former adviser tells Congress about his time in Trump's inner circle - and whether Republicans on Capitol Hill would force the issue.Full Story >