COLUMBIA TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - A Chinese restaurant was evacuated Sunday night due to a fire.
The fire started just before 8 p.m. at the Grand Buffet in the 3300 block of Highland Avenue.
Additional resources were requested.
Officials say one firefighter was injured because he cut his hand on glass. He was taken to the hospital and is expect to be okay.
People were inside eating, but none of the patrons in the restaurant were injured.
According to firefighters, most of the damage was due to the construction of the roof and actually the inside of the restaurant suffered very little damage.
Firefighters are investigating how the fire started.