MADISONVILLE, OH (FOX19) - Crews helped put out a Madisonville structure fire Friday afternoon.
Firefighters were dispatched for a one-alarm structure fire just after 2 p.m. to the 6000 block of Chandler St.
Authorities say that one firefighter did sustain a minor injury.
Officials say a worker was cutting into the exterior wall of the house and made contact with electrical wiring. This lead to an electric arc causing ignition of wall board and vinyl siding.
According to authorities, upon arrival occupants of the house had self evacuated. No one was displaced.
The estimated damage is $2,000.