$5,000 reward offered for information involving missing Hamilton - Cincinnati News, Weather, Sports from FOX19 NOW-WXIX

$5,000 reward offered for information involving missing Hamilton teen

Todd Mathis provided photo. Todd Mathis provided photo.
HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) -

The Butler County Prosecutor is offering a $5,000 reward for information involving a missing Hamilton teenager.

The money will be awarded should someone offer a credible testimony with physical evidence related to 19-year-old Todd Mathis who was last seen April 1 by his mother. He has not been heard from since. 

Mathis had previously been reported missing in August 2012 and April 2013. Police said Mathis has personal and medical issues that may have led to his disappearance.

The $5,000 offering is coming from a Furtherance of Justice fund given to all Ohio county prosecutors for extraordinary circumstances including rewards. 

The Butler County Prosecutors Office has until Dec. 30 at 4 p.m. to reward this money. Unused funds must be returned to the county by the end of the year. 

Any information about the disappearance of Mathis should be directed to the City of Hamilton public affairs division at 513-868-5811 ex. 2007.

Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.

  • FOX19 HeadlinesMore>>

  • Here's how the trade war could impact your wallet

    Here's how the trade war could impact your wallet

    Wednesday, July 18 2018 11:10 PM EDT2018-07-19 03:10:09 GMT
    Wednesday, July 18 2018 11:49 PM EDT2018-07-19 03:49:01 GMT

    The trade clash between the U.S. and China is impacting a long list of items likely on your shopping list.

    Full Story >

    The trade clash between the U.S. and China is impacting a long list of items likely on your shopping list.

    Full Story >
  • Zuckerberg: Holocaust deniers won't be banned from Facebook

    Zuckerberg: Holocaust deniers won't be banned from Facebook

    Wednesday, July 18 2018 6:08 PM EDT2018-07-18 22:08:46 GMT
    Wednesday, July 18 2018 11:46 PM EDT2018-07-19 03:46:20 GMT
    Mark Zuckerberg says he doesn't believe Holocaust denial content should be banned from Facebook. (Source: CNN)Mark Zuckerberg says he doesn't believe Holocaust denial content should be banned from Facebook. (Source: CNN)

    Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says that while he finds Holocaust denial "deeply offensive," he doesn't believe that such content should be banned from Facebook.

    Full Story >

    Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says that while he finds Holocaust denial "deeply offensive," he doesn't believe that such content should be banned from Facebook.

    Full Story >
  • Trump talks tougher, now says he warned Putin on meddling

    Trump talks tougher, now says he warned Putin on meddling

    Wednesday, July 18 2018 12:31 AM EDT2018-07-18 04:31:41 GMT
    Wednesday, July 18 2018 11:46 PM EDT2018-07-19 03:46:17 GMT
    (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik). President Donald Trump speaks to members of the media as he meets with members of Congress in the Cabinet Room of the White House, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, in Washington. Trump says he meant the opposite when he said in Helsink...(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik). President Donald Trump speaks to members of the media as he meets with members of Congress in the Cabinet Room of the White House, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, in Washington. Trump says he meant the opposite when he said in Helsink...

    Rebuked as never before by his own party, including a stern pushback from usually reserved Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, the U.S. president sought to end 27 hours of recrimination by delivering a rare admission of error.

    Full Story >

    Rebuked as never before by his own party, including a stern pushback from usually reserved Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, the U.S. president sought to end 27 hours of recrimination by delivering a rare admission of error.

    Full Story >
Powered by Frankly