Bond Hill fire sends man to hospital - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Bond Hill fire sends man to hospital

(PHOTO: FOX19/Shawn Lanier) (PHOTO: FOX19/Shawn Lanier)
BOND HILL, OH (FOX19) -

Officials are investigating a fire that sent a man to the hospital early Saturday morning in Bond Hill.

The fire broke out in the 4900 block of Paddock road just after midnight.

According to officials, the fire started on the second floor of the house.  When arriving to the scene, firefighters found an elderly man trapped on the second story. When pulled from the fire, the man was unconscious due to smoke inhalation.  He was transported to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center where he was later revived.

The blaze caused an estimated $12,000 worth of damage.

Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly