House fire causes North Bend Rd. to temporarily shut down - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

House fire causes North Bend Rd. to temporarily shut down

House fire causes North Bend Road to shut down (PHOTO: FOX19/ Chris Lower) House fire causes North Bend Road to shut down (PHOTO: FOX19/ Chris Lower)
COLLEGE HILL (FOX19) -

Officials are investigating a house fire that temporarily shut down parts of North Bend Road Monday afternoon.

The fire broke out in the 6200 block of Marie Ave. in College Hill.

An elderly man was in the house at the time of the fire when he heard an explosion. A local business owner told the elderly man to get out of the house.

The man and the dogs in the house escaped the fire.

The fire caused heavy damage to the back of the house. No word on the damage cost at this time.

North Bend Road has since been reopened.

Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.


Powered by Frankly