Officials are investigating a house fire that temporarily shut down parts of North Bend Road Monday afternoon.
The fire broke out in the 6200 block of Marie Ave. in College Hill.
An elderly man was in the house at the time of the fire when he heard an explosion. A local business owner told the elderly man to get out of the house.
The man and the dogs in the house escaped the fire.
The fire caused heavy damage to the back of the house. No word on the damage cost at this time.
North Bend Road has since been reopened.
Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.
A growing number of business leaders on the councils had openly criticized his remarks laying blame for the violence at a white supremacist rally on "both sides."
Lockland police are investigating a shooting at an apartment complex early Thursday.
The father accused of causing the drug overdose death of his 1-year-old son is waking up behind bars this morning at the Butler County Jail.
Authorities are searching for a driver who they say led them on a vehicle pursuit that ended with a crash into a building - and then he ran off and escaped.