More residents to return to South Carolina homes
Residents who live close to the epicenter of last week's deadly chlorine leak in South Carolina may be allowed to return to their homes today. The incident happened on January sixth when a train carrying chlorine gas hit a parked train. Nine people in Graniteville, South Carolina, were killed by the fumes and about 250 were hurt. Some 27 hundred people who live within a mile of the accident are still being kept away. More than 25 hundred people were allowed to go back to their homes Thursday.