Firefighters rescue four, including two children, in early morni - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Firefighters rescue four, including two children, in early morning fire

(PHOTO: FOX19/ Chris Lower) (PHOTO: FOX19/ Chris Lower)
WESTWOOD, OH (FOX19) -

An unattended stove is to blame for an early morning fire that required crews to rescue four victims, including two children, on the third story of an apartment building.

Crews were called to the Pine Ridge Apartments on Montana Ave. around 4:10 a.m. Sunday.

Firefighters used an extension ladder to rescue the trapped victims. The victims were evaluated at the scene by paramedics and no injuries were reported.

The Red Cross is assisting with the displaced family.

Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly