Flooding concerns have closed certain roads in the Tri-State.
Here are the latest closures:Ohio:
- Village streets in New Richmond will be Susanna Way at Western (In New Richmond)
- Front Street at 12 Mile Creek Bridge (In New Richmond)
- Lower parts of Willow and Market Streets (In New Richmond)
- Mehring Way between Sixth St Expressway and Freeman Ave.
- 4 Mile North at Kellogg (Anderson Township)
- 8 Mile at Old Kellogg (Anderson Township)
- Kellogg at Sutton in front of Coney Island
- Debolt Road at Clear Creek and Kellogg at the east side of Sutton (Anderson Township)
- Carr Street between W Mehring Way and W 6th Street
- I-275 SB down to one lane for weekend between Milford Parkway and OH-32/Eastgate
- Lawrenceburg Rd between Miamiview Rd and US 50
- Lawrenceburg Rd between Stephens Rd and Suspension Bridge Rd.
- Debolt Road just north of Short Park (Newtown)
- Route 32 at West St closed due to high water. No access to Beechmont
- Ramp from Beechmont Avenue to eastbound SR-32 is closed because of high water (Anderson Township)
- US-52 near US-232 (near Mentor)
- Pond Run Road at Old US-52 (Pierce Township)
- Locust Corner at Nine Mile Road (Pierce)
- Palestine St. (Pierce)
- US-52 between SR-749 and Nine Mile (Pierce)
- US-52 between Nine and Eight Mile (Pierce)
- Steamboat Drive at Nine Mile (Pierce)
- SR-221 between Higginsport and Georgetown
- Belterra Park gaming is temporarily closed due to rising waters along Kellogg Avenue.
The following roads are closed in Clermont County
- 2417 Swings Corner Point Isabel Road
- 2350 St. Rt. 48
- Old U.S. 52 at Pond Run Road
- Nine Mile at Locust Corner Road
- Susanna Way
- Sophia St.
- Plenty St.
- Western St.
- US 52 at Pt. Pleasant
- Fagins Run at 132
- U.S. 52 at SR 232
- SR 232 between US 52 and SR 756
- US 52 at SR 133
- US 52 at Clermontville Laurel
- US 52 at Laurel Moscow
- Felicity Cedron Rural Road at SR 133
- Old U.S. 52 between Nine Mile and SR 749
- In Covington, Riverside Drive from Shelby Street to Garrard Street.
- Ky. 8 is flooded in low areas.
- River Road at the end of Ky. 8
- South Fork Road and South Fork Church Road
- Riverside Drive (Covington) from Shelby Street to Garrard Street
- Cody Road (Independence)
- The following roads are closed in Boone County
- Bellview Road at Woolper Creek Bridge
- Bender Road
- Lower River Road
- Mudlick Road
- Riddles Run
- Ryle Road
- Taylorsport Drive
FOX19 NOW will update this list when more closures are announced.
- Vaughn Drive closed (Jefferson County)
Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.