A SWAT standoff ended peacefully Wednesday morning.
A man who may have had a gun refused to come out of a home on Ridgepoint Drive off Gallaher Street, Monroe police said.
A woman and her children had already exited the residence safely when officers responded just before 9 a.m., according to Lt. Brian Curlis with Monroe police.
No one was hurt, and no one was being held against their will, police said.
The man exited the residence just before 11 a.m. and was taken into custody without incident.
Police have not released identities or further details.
Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Another White House official said Wednesday that the chief of staff's suggestion that Trump's positions had evolved was inartful and maintained Trump is still committed to his immigration priorities.
Police said a woman who was missing in Madeira since Monday morning has been found alive and is OK.
Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Neil announced Thursday he's disbanded the agency's SWAT team and rejoined a county-wide one.
Cincinnati Bell Connector service will be suspended until at least Monday to allow work on correcting numerous issues related to manufacturing and design defects.
Apple is planning to build another corporate campus and hire 20,000 more workers during the next five years as part of a $350 billion commitment to the U.S. economy.