Gas meter explosion to blame for Turtlecreek house fire - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Gas meter explosion to blame for Turtlecreek house fire

(PHOTO: FOX19 NOW/ Ben Katko) (PHOTO: FOX19 NOW/ Ben Katko)
TURTLECREEK TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) -

An exploded gas meter is to blame for a Turtlecreek Township house fire on Monday.

The homeowner told FOX19 NOW that he heard a loud pop coming from the back of the house on Greentree Road.

Officials say the 'pop' was the home's gas meter catching on fire. Duke Energy was on scene to determine the explanation.

No injuries were reported in the blaze.

Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.


Powered by Frankly