Roofers cause Miami University dorm fire, officials say - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Roofers cause Miami University dorm fire, officials say

(PHOTO: FOX19 NOW/ Chris Lower) (PHOTO: FOX19 NOW/ Chris Lower)
OXFORD, OH (FOX19) -

A dormitory fire on the campus of Miami University was sparked when roofers were soldering gutters on the residential hall, officials say.

The blaze broke-out around noon on Monday at Swing Hall on Tallawanda Road.

Crews say no students were in the dorm at the time of the fire, and no injuries were reported. 

FOX19 NOW will continue to update this developing story.

Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly