Passionate about meatballs and the community, Meatball Kitchen offers a variety of meatballs with fresh and locally raised meat. One of their fan favorites is the Bacon Cheese Burger Meatballs, which can be put on subs, pasta, or even just eaten alone!
Bacon Cheese Burger Meatballs
· 1 lb Ground Beef
· 2 Eggs
· 1/3 Bread Crumbs
· 1 cp Smoked Cheddar, shredded
· 1 ¾ cp Chopped Bacon, sautéed crisp with fat
· 2 tsp Salt
· 3 tsp Black Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Roll into 1 ½ oz balls (the size of a ping pong ball) and place evenly spaced on a 12 inch roasting pan lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes. Makes 12 meatballs.