No injuries were reported after a fire started in the kitchen of a Westwood home Sunday evening.
Officials were dispatched to Fyffe Avenue around 6:30 p.m. just of Westwood Northern Boulevard for a report of a grease fire.
The cause of the fire was unattended food left on the stove, officials said.
Three people were displaced and are staying with families, according to authorities. No one was injuries.
The estimated cost of damage is $20,00.
Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.
The Philippines government says a child missing after a vehicle plowed into pedestrians in Barcelona is the 7-year-old son of a Filipino woman who had been living in Australia.
Baxter, a three-year veteran of the department, died later in a hospital and Howard, a 10-year veteran, was in serious condition.
Trump pushes out strategist Steve Bannon, who returns to Breitbart News with goal of 'going to war' with Trump opponents.