Officials: Westwood house fire started in kitchen - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Officials: Westwood house fire started in kitchen

(Source: Chris Waldmann, FOX19 NOW) (Source: Chris Waldmann, FOX19 NOW)
WESTWOOD, OH (FOX19) -

No injuries were reported after a fire started in the kitchen of a Westwood home Sunday evening.

Officials were dispatched to Fyffe Avenue around 6:30 p.m. just of Westwood Northern Boulevard for a report of a grease fire.

The cause of the fire was unattended food left on the stove, officials said.

Three people were displaced and are staying with families, according to authorities. No one was injuries.

The estimated cost of damage is $20,00. 

Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly