CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Downtown streets near MLB All-Star events and activities will be temporarily closed or have reduced access through Thursday, July 16.
FanFest at the Duke Energy Center: Until 6 p.m. Thursday, July 16
- Elm Street: Reduced to two lanes between Fifth and Sixth streets
- Fifth Street: North curb lane closed between Plum and Elm streets
- Central Avenue: Reduced to one northbound lane between Fifth and Sixth streets.
All-Star Summer Pepsi Block Party/Other Events: 6 p.m. Friday through TBD
- Freedom Way: Closed between Rosa Parks Street and Joe Nuxhall Way
- Joe Nuxhall Way: Closed between Second Street and Mehring Way
- Walnut Street: Closed to through traffic between Second Street and Ted Berry Way
As of 9 a.m.
- Fifth Street will be closed between Vine and Walnut streets
- Vine Street will be closed between Ted Berry Way and Fifth Street
- Walnut Street will be closed between Ted Berry Way and Third Street. Walnut Street will be reduced to single lane between Fifth and Third streets
- Second Street will be closed between Race Street and Joe Nuxhall Way
- The suspension bridge will be closed
- Freedom Way will be closed between Race Street and Joe Nuxhall Way
- Joe Nuxhall Way closed between Second Street and Mehring Way
Police will reopen streets closed for the Red Carpet Show at approximately 4 p.m.
2015 MLB All-Star Game: 6 p.m. Tuesday to 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday, July 15
- Mehring Way will be closed to through traffic between Elm Street and East Pete Rose Way. Access will be maintained to the Central Riverfront Garage (Mehring Way entrance) from Elm Street to the garage from East Pete Rose Way. Vehicular traffic will not be permitted on Mehring Way south of Great American Ball Park.