Your vote will help decide All-Star Game MVP - Cincinnati News, Weather, Sports from FOX19 NOW-WXIX

Your vote will help decide All-Star Game MVP

(FOX19 NOW files) (FOX19 NOW files)
CINCINNATI (FOX19) -

You can help decide who will be named Most Valuable Player of the 2015 All-Star Game.

Starting in the Sixth inning and through the end of the game, voting opens for the Ted Williams All-Star Game Most Valuable Player presented by Chevrolet.

Vote on MLB.com or tweet your choice using the designated hashtag. The online fan vote counts for 20 percent, with the other 80 percent coming from the Baseball Writers Association of America and the announcers from FOX Sports, ESPN Radio and MLB International.

Todd Frazier and Aroldis Chapman will represent the Reds in the All-Star Game. Tweet #FrazierMVP and #ChapmanMVP to cast your vote.

The MVP is announced immediately following the end of the game.

The All-Star Game begins at 7 p.m. on FOX19 NOW.

Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.

  • FOX19 HeadlinesMore>>

  • Plans unclear for reuniting separated immigrant children

    Plans unclear for reuniting separated immigrant children

    Friday, June 22 2018 6:06 AM EDT2018-06-22 10:06:01 GMT
    Saturday, June 23 2018 1:44 AM EDT2018-06-23 05:44:24 GMT
    (AP Photo/David J. Phillip). Jesus Funes, 19-months, cries as his mother, Diva Funes, both immigrants from Honduras, holds him after being escorted back to Reynosa, Mexico, Thursday, June 21, 2018. The family, who was seeking asylum, said they were tol...(AP Photo/David J. Phillip). Jesus Funes, 19-months, cries as his mother, Diva Funes, both immigrants from Honduras, holds him after being escorted back to Reynosa, Mexico, Thursday, June 21, 2018. The family, who was seeking asylum, said they were tol...

    About 500 of the more than 2,300 children separated from their families at the border have been reunited since May, a senior Trump administration official says.

    Full Story >

    About 500 of the more than 2,300 children separated from their families at the border have been reunited since May, a senior Trump administration official says.

    Full Story >
  • APNewsBreak: About 500 kids reunited with families since May

    APNewsBreak: About 500 kids reunited with families since May

    Thursday, June 21 2018 1:04 PM EDT2018-06-21 17:04:38 GMT
    Saturday, June 23 2018 1:38 AM EDT2018-06-23 05:38:36 GMT
    Mayors who gathered at a holding facility for immigrant children at Texas' border with Mexico say that President Trump has failed to address a humanitarian crisis of his own making.Full Story >
    Mayors who gathered at a holding facility for immigrant children at Texas' border with Mexico say that President Trump has failed to address a humanitarian crisis of his own making.Full Story >
  • Lawyer: No apparent justification for fatal shooting of teen

    Lawyer: No apparent justification for fatal shooting of teen

    Thursday, June 21 2018 8:22 AM EDT2018-06-21 12:22:06 GMT
    Saturday, June 23 2018 1:38 AM EDT2018-06-23 05:38:06 GMT
    (Steve Mellon/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP). Leonard Hammonds II, of Penn Hills, right, points out that a Turtle Creek Police officer has his had on his weapon during a rally in East Pittsburgh, Pa., on Wednesday, June 20, 2018, at a protest regardin...(Steve Mellon/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP). Leonard Hammonds II, of Penn Hills, right, points out that a Turtle Creek Police officer has his had on his weapon during a rally in East Pittsburgh, Pa., on Wednesday, June 20, 2018, at a protest regardin...

    Hundreds of people took to the streets to protest the fatal police shooting of a 17-year-old boy killed just seconds after he fled a traffic stop during a confrontation partly captured on video.

    Full Story >

    Hundreds of people took to the streets to protest the fatal police shooting of a 17-year-old boy killed just seconds after he fled a traffic stop during a confrontation partly captured on video.

    Full Story >
Powered by Frankly