- 2 oz. vodka, chilled
- 1/2 oz. Gravenstein Apple white balsamic. vinegar
- 3 oz. club soda, chilled
FOX19 - Fill a tall glass with ice. Add vodka, Gravenstein Apple balsamic and soda water. Stir to gently mix and serve immediately. Enjoy!
What you need:
- 4 ripe heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 Tablespoons The Spicy Olive single varietal olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons The Spicy Olive's Neapolitan Herb balsamic
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch Italian parsley or basil
Place cut tomatoes in a bowl. Top with the oil and balsamic vinegar. Chiffonade the fresh herbs and sprinkle on top. Toss to coat with the balsamic and olive oil and season to taste with the salt and pepper. Serve and Enjoy!
What you need:
- 8 oz. Farfalle Pasta, cooked according to package instructions and drained
- 1 cup roasted chicken, shredded
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2 apples, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese
Stir together pasta, chicken and next 5 ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/4 cup The Spicy Olive's Gravenstein Apple white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup The Spicy Olive's Persian Lime olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Whisk together salad dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta salad, toss and enjoy!
(Could also make this pasta salad with peaches or nectarines and our Ripe Peach balsamic)