SHARONVILLE, OH (FOX19) - Two workers were seriously injured when a power washer they were using to strip poles caught on fire while they were in a cherry picker, Sharonvile police said.
Police were dispatched to Walnut and Main streets at around 1:45 p.m.
According to officials, workers were using a lift to paint overhead street lights when the lift made contact with power lines.
A witness on scene says they saw a ball of fire in the bucket of the cherry picker.
Both men were transported to University of Cincinnati Medical Center. No word on their condition.
The names of the workers and the company involved are being withheld pending proper notification.
Anyone with information about this offense may contact the Sharonville Police Department at 513-563-1147.