YouTube has released the annual list of most popular videos, highlighting the viral content that filled our social media feeds in 2015.
The trending videos are about more than view count. YouTube used shares, searches, likes, parodies and remixes to identify the top ten.
The internet learned how to Whip/Nae Nae, Shake it Off and play a good prank in 2015, according to the list released Wednesday.
Take a look at the videos we watched, shared and then watched again in 2015:
1. Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)
2. Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
3. Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!!
4. Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council
5. Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon
6. Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke
7. 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon - 4K - The Slow Mo Guys
8. Golden boy Calum Scott hits the right note | Audition Week 1 | Britain's Got Talent 2015
9. Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off)
10. Mean Tweets - President Obama Edition
Copyright 2015 WXIX. All rights reserved.