Worshipers Sickened

Dozens felled by fumes at Detroit-area church service

There's been another case of carbon monoxide poisoning involving dozens of people in Oakland County, Michigan. Last night, at least 48 people were sickened by fumes during a church service at a school in Beverly Hills, a Detroit suburb. Some people went to the hospital by ambulance while others drove themselves. About two weeks ago, 35 children and adults were overcome during swimming lessons at a high school in nearby Royal Oak. They were all treated and released from the hospital.