An overheated extension cord started a house fire that displaced an infant and three adults Friday morning, Cincinnati fire officials said.
No one was hurt when flames broke out about 8:45 a.m. in the 6600 block of East Ledge Street, they said.
The fire was quickly knocked down.
A damage estimate is $10,000.
Copyright 2016 WXIX. All rights reserved.
A wintry mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain has blanketed a large swath of the South, trailed by a blast of frigid air that could approach record low temperatures.
Charges for the children's parents that may include torture and child endangerment could come Wednesday and a court appearance is scheduled for Thursday, authorities said.
CVS Pharmacy promises to end touch ups up its beauty images in its marketing campaigns.