CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The Queen City has been ranked one of the best cities to get married.
With couples spending an average of $26,444 on their wedding, personal-finance website WalletHub took an in-depth look at the best and worst cities to get married.
To help couples find the most wedding-friendly destinations, Wallethub's analysts compared 150 of the biggest cities across their 18 key indicators of a cost-effective, convenient and enjoyable occasion.
Wallethub.com's data set ranges from average wedding cost to number of venues and event spaces per capita to availability of hotels.
Here's how getting married in Cincinnati faired (1=Best; 75=Avg.)
- 44th – Average Wedding Cost
- 6th – Number of Wedding Chapels & Churches per Capita
- 2nd – Number of Bridal Shops per Capita
- 8th – Number of Flower Shops per Capita
- 6th – Number of Venues & Event Spaces per Capita
- 37th – Number of Attractions
- 37th – Number of Hotels per Capita
- 19th – Number of Musicians & DJs per Capita
- 22nd – Number of Videographers & Photographers per Capita
No. 1 on WalletHub's list was Orlando, while No. 2 was…well... Las Vegas.
Which city ranked dead last? Moreno Valley, California