SPARTA, KY (FOX19) - The Kentucky Speedway is continuing its track renovations on turns one and two in preparation for its triple-header NASCAR racing weekend on July 7-9.
This renovation includes the first repaving of the track since it opened in 2000 with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Below is a list of what you'll see in the video above:
- Kentucky Tower wide high of the construction work Turns 1 & 2
- Low angle heavy equipment
- Low angle from infield – More grading
- Specialized machinery working in Turn 1
- Low angle tight work in the Apex of Turns 1 & 2
- Low angle shot of new banking in Turn 1 still dirt-17 degrees
- Concourse Level overview shot of construction