HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - Approximately 150 customers in south-central Hamilton are experiencing a natural gas service interruption, the city announced Thursday.
Natural gas service has been reportedly interrupted in the following locations:
- On Dixie Highway from Emery Avenue to Forest Avenue
- On Belle Avenue from Zimmerman Avenue to Dixie Highway
- On Williams Avenue from Madison Avenue to Dixie Highway
- On Fox Avenue from Skillman Avenue to Dixie Highway
- On Symmes Avenue from Zimmerman Avenue to Dixie Highway
- On Forest Avenue from Zimmerman Avenue to Dixie Highway
- On Fairview Avenue from Zimmerman Avenue to Dixie Highway
The city said crews are working to safely restore natural gas service to the areas listed, however, it is estimated service will not be restored to all affected customers until mid-day on Saturday.
Although it is safe to remain in your home, the city can make a shelter available.
Please contact Customer Service at 513-785-7100 until 11:00 P.M. this evening.
Once natural gas service has been restored, city crews said they will contact customers to re-light appliances.
Additional information will be shared as it becomes available.
For questions and more information you can call 513-785-7550, anytime of day or night.