Tri-State Family CO Poisoned - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Tri-State Family CO Poisoned

Three West End children poisoned by carbon monoxide are expected to make a full recovery. But they'll have to find a new place to live. Their Colerain Avenue home was closed to occupants two years ago by city of Cincinnati code enforcement officials. The children ages 4, 9, and 12 were found unconscious Thursday morning. They were poisoned by fumes from a generator used in the house. Harold Glenn, the children's father, could face endangerment charges. Cincinnati fire prevention officers advise parents to not cut corners with kids around. Captain Bill Long tells FOX 19, "Any appliance that produces exhaust gases should be used outdoors. It's simple if you don't have a means to exhaust these gases or fumes." CO detectors are available through many Tri-State fire departments. The owner of the home at 2020 Colerain Avenue, Charles Huckleby, is wanted by police for not complying with zoning rules and regulations.
Powered by Frankly