Dishwasher catches fire at Horseshoe Casino - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

Dishwasher catches fire at Horseshoe Casino

(file) (file)
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) -

Fire crews responded to a kitchen fire at the Horseshoe Casino Saturday morning. 

Firefighters were called to the casino around 7 a.m. to find a small fire in a dishwasher machine. The Cincinnati Fire Department says the casino's sprinkler system contained the flames and firefighters extinguished them in less than 10 minutes on scene. 

Crews remained on scene for about 30 minutes to stop the water flow from the sprinkler and ventilating systems, officials said. 

No one was injured in the incident. 

Investigators estimate the damage cost to be $10,000.

Copyright 2016 WXIX. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly