CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bell are bringing Reds fans a brand new entertainment destination at Great American Ball Park.
The Fioptics District will debut on Reds Opening Day. It will be located in the left field corner of the View Level.
"This dynamic atmosphere further demonstrates our position as a cutting-edge technology company and will provide a great new experience for Reds fans," said Ted Torbeck, president and CEO of Cincinnati Bell.
The Fioptics District includes the Fioptics GigaBar, the first full service walk-in bar on the View Level, which will have technology powered
by Cincinnati Bell Fioptics including three virtual-reality booths.
For $15, a Fioptics District Ticket provides access to a new rooftop patio, a general admission ticket for sections 408-410 and your first drink is included.
For Cincinnati Bell Business customers, the district includes the Cincinnati Bell Connections SkyBar with seats overlooking left field and the Ohio River.
"The Fioptics District delivers a destination in our ballpark with unprecedented views and amenities indicative of Cincinnati Bell's focus on providing cutting-edge technology and entertainment," said Phil Castellini, Reds Chief Operating Officer.
Detailed descriptions of the Fioptics District:
- Spacious walk-in bar (open to all fans) featuring domestic, imported and craft beers plus wine and mixed drinks.
- Includes a showcase for Cincinnati Bell Fioptics video and high-speed internet products with interactive displays and a state-of-the-art virtual reality experience.
- Provides access to free Wi-Fi service.
Fioptics District Ticket
- The Fioptics District Ticket gives fans general admission access into sections 408-410, with both traditional ballpark seats as well as standing drink rails.
- The general admission ticket also provides exclusive access to the Fioptics District Rooftop.
- Each $15 Fioptics District ticket includes your first drink
- Tickets are available at reds.com/District
Fioptics District Rooftop
- Located on top of the GigaBar, this rooftop patio features lounge furniture and a 15-foot video board while giving fans panoramic views of the downtown Cincinnati skyline
- Access is limited to fans with a Fioptics District Ticket
Cincinnati Bell Connections SkyBar
- Private hospitality area exclusively for guests of Cincinnati Bell Business
- Bar, buffet and three tiers of ballpark seating overlooking left field and the Ohio River.
Fans can find information on the Fioptics District, as well as other great Reds-related offers, on the free Connect Cincinnati mobile app.