CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The Bengals kickoff the 2016 season in New York against the Jets and will play in four primetime games, including a week 15 showdown at Paul Brown Stadium against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday Night Football.
The first primetime game of the season will be a Thursday night game in week four against the Miami Dolphins. In week ten, Cincinnati travels to New York a second time to face the Giants on Monday Night Football. The Bengals have back-to-back primetime games in week 15 and week 16. After hosting the Steelers on Sunday night football, the Bengals will travel to Houston six days later for a Saturday night game on the NFL Network.
The Bengals are considered the home team in the week 8 showdown against the Redskins in London, meaning they will only play seven games at Paul Brown Stadium. The first home game of the 2016 season doesn't come until week three when Cincinnati hosts the defending Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos.
The toughest stretch of the season falls arguably in October with road trips to Dallas, New England and London.
REGULAR SEASON (day, date, opponent, time)
- Sun., Sept. 11: at N.Y. Jets, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Sept. 18: at Pittsburgh, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Sept. 25: DENVER, 1 p.m.
- Thurs., Sept. 29: MIAMI, 8:25 p.m. (NFL Network)
- Sun., Oct. 9: at Dallas, 4:25 p.m.
- Sun., Oct. 16: at New England, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Oct. 23: CLEVELAND, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Oct. 30: WASHINGTON (London), 9:30 a.m.
- Nov. 3-7: (Bye weekend)
- Mon., Nov. 14: at N.Y. Giants, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Sun., Nov. 20: BUFFALO, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Nov. 27: at Baltimore, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Dec. 4: PHILADELPHIA, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Dec. 11: at Cleveland, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Dec. 18: PITTSBURGH, 8:30 p.m.
- (NBC) Sat., Dec. 24: at Houston, 8:25 p.m. (NFL Network)
- Sun., Jan. 1: BALTIMORE, 1 p.m.*