NORWOOD, OH (FOX19) - A house fire displaced three residents early Tuesday, Norwood fire officials said.
No injuries were reported when flames broke out in the 1900 block of Delaware Avenue shortly before 2:30 a.m., said Norwood Fire Captain Ron Wallace.
Crews found heavy fire in the back of the home that eventually moved toward the front of the house, he said. They also battled flames in the roof and remain on scene working to put out hot spots.
It's not clear if the home is a total loss. All three floors were damaged.
All of the residents were out of the home when fire crews arrived, Wallace said.
One of the three people went to a hospital to get checked out, he added.
Pets were in the home, but authorities can't confirm what happened to them.
It remains unclear what sparked the blaze.
When fire crews leave the scene, one investigator will stay behind for several hours, Wallace said.
The American Red Cross has been called to the scene to assist the displaced residents.
The Salvation Army also was asked to respond to set up a mobile canteen.
FOX19 NOW is reporting live from the scene throughout the morning.