CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Ahead of Greater Cincinnati Restaurant Week, Bistro Grace made their scallops in the FOX19 NOW studio.
The recipe is as follows:
- 3 each large scallops (preferably U-8)
- 2 cups of Israeli couscous
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of fresh tarragon
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup of any pitted black olives
- 1 shallot
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs
For cous cous:
- Fill pot with four cups of salted water and bring to a boil. Place pasta in a bowl and cover with water. Wrap in plastic and cover for 20 minutes.
For olive tapenade;
- Place shallot, olives and sun dried tomatoes in food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Combine minced garlic, tarragon, panko and zest of one lemon.
- Finally sear scallops in olive oil on high heat for two minutes on each side. Serve immediately.