CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Do you shop at Costco or Sam's Club? Here are some tips on what you should purchase at these big-box retailers and how to save money while in the store.
- Avoid the center of the store
- This is where seasonal and "impulse" items are usually displayed
- Buy Kirkland brands when possible
- Costco's generic brand offers high quality and good value
- Shop with a plan
- Have a clear idea of the items you need before you shop
- Stock up on household items
- Why They don't expire and if for a family, get used fairly quickly
- Buy meat in bulk
- Buy in bulk and freeze, can be enjoyed for several months
You can also find deals on Rather-Be-Shopping.com.
Click here for more shopping secrets, including how to crack the code on price tags.