FOX19 - These berry found cake stacks are a light, delicious and easy dessert that perfect for Memorial Day and even the most elegant parties.
Author: Bloom Designs Online
Recipe type: dessert
Serves: 4 mini stacks
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- Sara Lee Pound Cake
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 2 cups fresh berries of any kind
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Wash berries and dice strawberries if using.
- Toss with sugar.
- Cut Sara Lee Pound Cake into four equal sections lengthwise.
- Using an approximately 2 inch cookie cutter, cut into shapes. Really any shape is fine.
- Fill a piping bag with Cool Whip Whipped Topping.
- Begin building your stacks starting with Sara Lee Pound Cake.
- Pipe Cool Whip Whipped Topping over the pound cake.
- Gently press in berries.
- Add a bit more Cool Whip.
- Top with Sara Lee Pound Cake, then Cool Whip Whipped Topping and finally berries.