CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Espresso Rubbed Bone In Ribeye
- 1 16oz ribeye
- Espresso Rub as needed
- Blended oil as needed
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- Heavily dredge ribeye on all sides with espresso rub. Pat off excess. Dip into oil.
- Place under broiler and cook to desired doneness
- Place the rosemary sprig and lemon half on the grill and char.
- On a rectangular plate, place ribeye in the center with the bone on the left.
- Garnish ribeye with rosemary.
- Place lemon half on the left next to the bone.
- Drizzle steak with olive oil.
Creamed Spinach and Kale
- 1/2 oz blended oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic chopped
- 4 oz blanched kale
- 2 oz spinach
- 3 oz cream
- 2 tbsp reggiano grated
- 1/4 tsp salt and papper
- 2 tbsp mascarapone
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- In a saute pan, heat oil.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add kale and spinach, saute until spinach has wilted.
- Add parm cream and Reggiano, simmer until cheese has melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Finish with mascarpone and stir to incorporate.
- Place mixture in a cast iron.
- Top with ravioli crumbs and spray with olive oil spray. Place in oven until crumbs are golden brown