FOX19 - This recipe from the Miller Haus Bed and Breakfast is the perfect summer snack.
Creamy Black Bean Salsa Recipe
• 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
• 1 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
• 3/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
• 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• Tortilla Chips (I like Scoops)
In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, peppers, onion and parsley. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and seasonings; pour over corn mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
The Miller Haus, an Amish country bed and breakfast in Millersburg, Ohio, are friends of Walnut Creek Cheese!