COVINGTON, KENTUCKY (FOX19) - It's going to be a big weekend in Covington over the next few days.
Goettafest in Mainstrasse runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Then, on Saturday, Roeblingfest will take place at Third and Greenup streets and ramp closures to northbound Interstate 71.
Watch for big traffic issues when motorists leave Goettafest Friday and Saturday night.
The ramp from Fourth Street to northbound I-71 will close at 9 p.m. both nights.
You will have to get on at the Pike Street ramp to northbound I-71. You also can get on southbound I-71 to the Pike Street exit and then and re-enter north on 71.
The ramp to Fort Washington Way (northbound I-71) will be closed as well, so you will have to head northbound on I-75 to the Lateral east to I-71.
Goettafest hours are 5 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Friday; noon to 11:30 p.m. Saturday and noon to 9 p.m. Sunday.
Street closures for Goettafest:
- West 6th Street from Main Street to Philadelphia Street, 8 a.m. Friday until 10 a.m. Monday
- Philadelphia Street from 5th Street to 7th Street starting at 5 p.m. Friday
- Bakewell Street from 6th Street to 7th Street, 8 a.m. Friday until 10 a.m. Monday.
- W. 6th St. from Main Street to Philadelphia Street and Bakewell Street from 6th Street to 7th Street will remain closed all weekend.
Roeblinfest will run 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
Road closures will start at 8 p.m Friday and lat through 8 p.m. Saturday:
- E. 3rd Street between Scott Blvd. to Court Street
- Court Street to Park Street, Court Street