CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - If you're bored with the same food items at your favorite fast food joint -- how about something off the secret menu?
Secret menus at restaurants are comprised of unofficial and unadvertised selections that do not exist on their regular menus.
Here are some secret items hiding on fast food menus, courtesy of HackTheMenu.com:
- Arby’s Meat Mountain -- Chicken Tenders Roast Turkey, Ham, Cheddar and Swiss Cheese, Brisket, Corned Beef, Angus Steak and Bacon.
- Burger King Suicide Burger -- Four beef patties, four slices of cheese, bacon, and special sauce
- Starbucks Butterbeer Frappuccino -- Toffee Nut & Caramel Creme Frappuccino that mimics the Butterbeer from Harry Potter.
- Starbucks Captain Crunch Berry Frappuccino -- Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino, an extra pump of hazelnut syrups makes it taste like Captain Crunch Berries cereal
- Chik-Fil-A Fried Chicken Club – Instead of grilled chicken, substitute deep-fried, original chicken breast, topped with lettuce and tomato
- McDonald’s Land, Sea and Air Burger – A monster mash-up of Big Mac, a Filet-O-Fish, and McChicken sandwiches
- Taco Bell Incredible Hulk -- 5 layer burrito layered with guacamole (Where the green guy comes in!) instead of the usual nacho cheese sauce, with no extra inner 6 inch tortilla shell and sour cream
- Taco Bell The Superman -- Cheesy Double Beef burrito loaded with extra potatoes, sour cream, guacamole, and crispy tortilla strips
- Wendy’s Meat Cube -- A full pound of four of Wendy’s distinctive square beef patties on a bun
How to order this summer's Starbucks "Pink Drink" – If your barista didn't get the "pink drink" memo, here's what you need to ask for: Ask for a Strawberry Acai Refresher, but substitute coconut milk for water, it's then topped with either freeze-dried strawberries or blackberries. 150 calories for a 16 ounce drink.
[Mobile users: View our slideshow of the secret menu items]