FOX19 - Food chain Noodles & Company announced this week that a recent data breach may have compromised the security of payment information of some guests and who used debit and credit cards.
On May 17, Noodles and Company began to investigate unusual activity its credit card processor reported to the company. The company discovered suspicious activity on its computer systems that indicated a potential compromise of guests' debit and credit card data, according to the company.
Noddles & Company says customers from Jan. 31 to June 2 could have been affected by the breach.
Cards used at the locations are no longer at risk, according to Noodles & Company.
Below is a list of locations that could have been affected in the area:
- Hyde Park- 3707 Isabella Avenue
- Tylersville Rd- 7791 Cox Lane
- Kenwood- 7800 Montgomery Road
- Mason- 9368 Mason Montgomery Rd
- Western Hills- 6475 Glenway Ave
- Tri County- 11725 Princeton Pike
- Newport- Pavilion 193 Pavilion Pkwy
- Florence- 4960 Houston Rd