CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Traffic updates for Thursday night around the Tri-State that could cause a headache for you in the overnight hours into the early morning.
- Northbound Interstate 71/75 on the Brent Spence Bridge.
- Two left lanes closed each week night from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. the following day. from Covington to Ohio side of the Brent Spence; Watch for full short term closures between Midnight and 5 a.m.
- Southbound I-71 and Martin Luther King Drive as part of the work to create a new, full movement interchange between Tuesday and Saturday. Various lane closures on southbound I-71 from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. There will also be short-term full closures between midnight to 5 a.m. This caused some delays up to 20 minutes. Southbound Reading Road between Martin Luther King Drive and Lincoln will require a one lane closure with flaggers from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. (Tuesday – Thursday).
- SB & NB I-71 nightly lane closures at Socialville-Fosters Road
- Construction on the Interstate 71/Socialville-Fosters Road bridge project requires the following restrictions the next two weeks. Various lane closures on I-71 at the Socialville-Fosters Bridge will occur nightly between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m. Wednesday through Friday, July 15. The closures will not occur during the weekend.
The detour remains in place and daytime work involving the bridge widening, sidewalk/bike path, Columbia Road traffic signal improvements and the Innovation Way roundabout continues to move forward.