CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - An overnight Quinnipiac University Poll shows Republican presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump holds a slight lead over Hillary Clinton in the key swing states of Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania when it comes to honesty.
The biggest drop for Clinton is in Florida where Trump holds an 8-point lead over Clinton 42 percent to 39 percent .
The races are too close to call in Ohio where there is a virtual tie of 41 percent to 41 percent. In Pennsylvania, Trump leads Clinton 43 percent to 41 percent.
- 59 – 39 percent that they are falling further and further behind economically
- 73 – 24 percent that the old ways don’t work and it’s time for radical change
- 59 – 37 percent that foreign trade agreements have hurt them personally
- 79 – 20 that public officials "don’t care much what people like me think."
The poll also compares the candidates' character traits in Ohio. Voters say:
- 57 – 34 percent that Clinton is better prepared to be president
- 43 percent that she has higher moral standards, to Trump’s 42 percent
- 52 – 35 percent that Clinton is more intelligent
- 47 – 37 percent that Trump is more honest and trustworthy
Click here to take a look at the full results of the latest poll.