CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Ever wanted to be in a movie?
Now is your chance.
Several extras are needed for "Girl From The Hood," which is being filmed now around the Cincinnati area.
Earlier this year, the Greater Cincinnati Film Commission announced the Lifetime movie about R&B artist Michel'le would shoot this summer in partnership with Sony and Thinkfactory.
The film depicts her journey from the streets of Compton, including her experience with Death Row Records and her relationships with founders Dr. Dre and Suge Knight.
Interested in being an extra in the film?
Email the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Phone number
- 2-3 Photos
- All days and parts you are available for
- 1 bus driver
- 10 ND Peds
- 1 MC Ren
- 10 ND Peds
- 10 B Ball Players
- 1 Older Woman 50-70 African American
- 6 ND Passengers
- 2 Construction Worker Types African American Males
- 5 ND Street Peds
- 1 Lady Driving a car African american 40-50
- 2 kids on bikes 8-10 years
- 2 neighborhood Types African American Female
- 5 ND Neighborhood Types African American with Cars
Thursday July 21
- 100 Club Goers Primarily African American but some Caucasian
Saturday July 23
- 7 ND Shoppers
- 2 Sales People
- 4 Upscale Female Shoppers 2 African American, 2 Other
- 2 Upscale Male Shoppers Caucasian
- 5ND Street Peds w cars
The role for the younger version of Michel'le is also available. The casting department is looking for an African American girl between six and eight years old. The character is an incredibly quiet girl, influenced by the abuse of her mother from her father and learns the dynamics of the relationship between men and women through her observations at home.