CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - It's a busy weekend in Cincinnati this weekend, downtown traffic and parking will be an issue. Check the latest traffic plan for this weekend.
The Cincinnati Music Festival at the Paul Brown Stadium, which started on Thursday night, continues through Saturday.
The Festival 513 will take place on Friday and Saturday. Festival 513 is a collection of food, clothing, and memorabilia vendors.
- Street closures for this event are through 7 p.m., Sunday.
- Freedom Way -- is closed between Elm Street and Rosa Parks Street.
- Race St -- is closed south of 2nd Street. (Access to the Central Riverfront Garage from Race Street will be maintained)
Saturday's Cincy Soul Black Taste of Cincinnati on Fountain Square.
- Street closures will be on Saturday at 9:30 a.m. and will remain closed until 7 p.m.:
- Fifth Street -- closed between Vine and Walnut streets
The Cincinnati Reds have games on Friday night at 7:10 p.m., Saturday at 7:10 p.m. and Sunday at 1:10 p.m.
If you are coming downtown for any of the events this weekend, there are three ramp closures on Interstate 71 for you to consider.
- The ramp from the Norwood Lateral eastbound to southbound I-71 will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday night until Monday at 6 a.m. With the closure, use southbound I-75 into downtown. The set detour for the closure is head north on I-71 to Stewart Road then back onto southbound I-71.
- The ramp from southbound I-71 to Third Street downtown is blocked for the next year. If you are heading downtown, use the Gilbert Avenue exit, to East Eighth Street then south on Sycamore to Third Street.
- The Second Street ramp to Northbound I-71 is closed until September. If you are leaving downtown to go north on I-71, head north on Main Street, East on 5th Street then north on I-71.