CINCINNATI (FOX19) - Ingredients:
- 1lb 80/20 ground beef ground with bacon (Murphy's meats at Friendly Market does this)
- 2tsp chili powder
- 2tsp Smoky Rub seasoning from Colonel De
- 1/2cup shredded cheddar cheese or blend
Mix gently , form into 1/2 lb burgers and grill until 150degrees.
Serve on grilled bun with Fireque BBQ sauce and grilled romaine lettuce.
- Breakfast on the grill
- Build you own Bloody Mary Bar
- Meatball Skewers
- Chili Bar with Toppings
- Grilled Foil Potatoes with all the Toppings
- Deviled Egg bar in different squeeze bags with Toppings.
- Stuffed Flank Steak Roulade
- Grilled Pineapple
- Prepare as much ahead of time as possible.
- Always have veggies as well as chips for dips
- Pack in Ziploc bags for storage space.
- Keep plenty of ice to keep cold food cold
- Keep an extra pan on the grill to keep hot food hot
- Always bring a cast iron pan
- Buy a cooler that can also heat and be plugged into lighter.
- Buy a power converter for your lighter for crock pots
- Truck stops have plug-in equipment for tailgating and traveling.
- Put sauces in squeeze bottles
- Label items for ease and decor purpose
- Think of food items regionally that have meaning to you and your team and get creative