CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Several crashes are slowing the morning commute across the Tri-State Tuesday:
- The right two lanes are blocked on northbound Interstate 75 at Sharon Road.
- A major highway ramp - northbound I-71 to westbound I-275- was shut down for nearly an hour in Montgomery. It just reopened, but backups remain.
- Two lanes are blocked on northbound I-71 before the Norwood Lateral
- The right lane that was closed just reopened on northbound I-71/75 at Kyles Lane in northern Kentucky.
- Northbound State Route 4 is shut down at Oxford State Road in Monroe due to an overturned semi tractor-trailer and grease spill.
- Four vehicles collided at the intersection of Victory Parkway and Taft Road. The crossroads a "parking lot," motorists say.
FOX19 NOW Reporter Jordan Vilines is live right now tracking the latest road conditions detours.