'I truly don't take it for granted,' Adam Jones shares #blessed message

'I truly don't take it for granted,' Adam Jones shares #blessed message

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Adam Jones, who recently had a felony charge dropped, shared a message about how grateful he is for his Bengals family on Wednesday.

The one felony charge, harassment with a bodily substance, was dismissed from his case on March 22.

The 33-year-old Bengals Cornerback was accused of spitting on a nurse on staff at the Hamilton County jail as he was being booked on Jan. 3.

Jones was arrested after allegedly becoming unruly at the Millennium Hotel. He's accused of pushing a security guard and poking his eye.

He then refused to cooperate with police.

His message on Twitter reads, "There are no words, to truly express what it means to me to be a part of a family that's has giving me & my family so much support and love. I truly don't take it for granted & I vow to continue to order my steps & continue to give you all, the best of me. #bengals #blessed."

Three other charges pending against Jones, obstructing official business, disorderly conduct and assault will be referred to the Hamilton County Municipal Court.

Bengals ownership made it clear on Wednesday that Jones will be a member of the team going forward.

"I'm going to give him a chance. I hope it comes out right for him, for his family and for us. I know there are critics. I understand. Maybe I am overly tolerant. If so, so be it," Mike Brown said in a statement.

This is not his first arrest during Jones' 10-year NFL career.

He was acquitted of a 2013 assault charge, court records show. Jones was found not guilty following an incident outside a Cincinnati bar in June of that year.

He reached a plea deal in a 2011 case involving charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct. The resisting arrest charge was dropped.

At the time of his 2011 arrest, he was on probation in connection with a 2007 no-contest plea to a Las Vegas strip club melee that left three people wounded. He was ordered to do an additional 75 hours of community service.

Copyright 2017 WXIX. All rights reserved.