FOX19 - Tater Tot Omelette Bites
36 Tater Tots
1/2 cup diced Ham
1/2 cup diced Peppers (optional)
7 Eggs 1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Generously grease a muffin pan or line muffin tin with cupcake liners NOTE: if using liners, you will probably need to increase the cooking time by about 5 minutes
3. Place 3 frozen tater tots in the bottom of each muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove and press the tots down to form a base using a glass or measuring cup.
5. Return to oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Reduce oven temperature to 350.
8. Top each cup with about ½ tablespoon of diced ham and ½ tablespoon of diced peppers.
9. Whisk together the eggs and milk and pour the mixture into each muffin tin nearly to the top.
10. Sprinkle each with a little shredded cheese.
11. Bake for 20 minutes or until egg is cooked.