- Boil together- 2 Potatoes, 2 carrots, half cup peas and other vegetables of your choice (yams, corn, green beans beets etc.)
- Mash them together in a bowl.
- Add half teaspoon finely chopped ginger garlic, 2 spoons finely chopped cilantro, cumin seeds or half teaspoon cumin powder and half teaspoon curry powder.
- Add half teaspoon lime juice and half cup bread crumbs.
- Make 1.5 inch balls and flatten them.
- Dip it in bread crumbs and shallow fry or bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 mins until golden brown and place one on the slider bun and squeeze green chutney and ketchup and enjoy!
Copyright 2017 WXIX. All rights reserved.